Week 45-46

Two weeks passed so fast again when manyyyy things needs to be done or at least delivered to someone else....yea at work. I gotta work with additional task which is out of my scope and it takes time actually a lot of time if I want to make it nearly perfect as the process should be but since I didn't have that much so I did as good as it gets instead. I like the task but my main task is priority.

Working in a big organisation and a big project is challenging but torturing at the same time when you have to work with people who doesn't realise what they have to do, what they have to reply or react. Nonchalance happens when you don't have authority or people don't neither know you nor your scope of work. Again that I really want to kick those bad asses out of my comfort zone but no I can't.

Only few good things happened during the past two weeks. I got back to stay active habit again at SATS after 5-month pause. My body needs exercise and I hopefully that it will decrease my stress.
Another good thing was that I surprisingly got a VG for my distance courses essay....I wrote about the safety in the underground pipeline work. The last good thing is probably the best thing I could think positive lately....1 month counting down to go back home. I planned to meet and to eat with many groups of friend and of course my family. I deserve it after a damn hard working year! :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen